We’ve made a number of necessary changes to how we do business in order to be in compliance with Provincial COVID-19 Guidelines. Please take note of the following:
· All walk-in services are suspended – All appointments will be by appointment only.
· All stand-alone services, such as nail and paw trims are suspended – We require that all dogs that our groomers work on are bathed by us. Note, nail trims are included in our basic bath service.
Managing Traffic Flow
· In order to reduce the number of people entering our premises, only one adult per household is allowed in the salon to pickup/drop-off your dog. Note, there will be exceptions to this, for example, we understand single parents may need to bring their child.
· Customers will not be permitted to wait in the salon while services are being performed on their dog.
· The front door will be locked and only opened for those with scheduled appointments.
· Customers will be asked to sanitize their hands (sanitizer will be provided) before entering the salon.
· Customers will be asked to remove their dog’s leash prior to the groom and putting it back on their dog themselves when the groom is complete.
· All matting charges will be temporarily waived. We understand that owners have done their best to keep their pet matt-free while social distancing.
· Matt removal – This is a reminder that we do not offer de-matting services. Even prior to COVID-19 we felt this practice puts dogs through unnecessary discomfort. Dogs with excessive matting will be shaved down.
· We require that any customers experiencing COVID-19 like symptoms cancel their appointment and reschedule it for once the symptoms subside.
Refusal of Service
· We will not provide grooming services to customers who do not adhere to our COVID-19 Protocols.
Please note these guidelines will be revised periodically.
Thank you for your cooperation and help in keeping us all healthy.
Beth Tonken, Owner